What’s your weekend plan? Whatever is your plan just stop it for a while, block your seat grab the bowl of popcorn in your hands, and looks at your phone and tv screens? Now you must be wondering why we are saying that, as the well-liked Punjabi film is ready to stream once again for the entertainment of the audiences. Yes you heard right, the popular 2020 Punjabi language comedy-drama “Chal Mere Putt 2” is back and the fans are keenly waiting to watch it once again. The film was constructed under the direction of Janjot Singh. The film was the direct sequel of the 2019 film “Chal Mere Putt”.
Where To Watch Chal Mera Putt 2 Punjabi Movie online?
The genre of the film is comedy-drama which means audiences can watch and enjoy this film with their family. The story of the film revolves around Punjabis trying hard to make a living in a foreign land. The film carries forward the same eccentric friendship and love amongst illegal immigrants who strive for their PR in the UK, as last in superhit Chal Mera Putt. It’s a tale of the problems they face and how they conquer them. They come across a few like-minded roles adding more pleasure to their journey showing us that when it comes to the grapple of life, no border can separate human hearts and the love inside. To know the further story just watch it.
Chal Mera Putt 2 Punjabi Movie cast
- Amrinder Gill played the role of Jaswinder Singh ‘Jinder’
- Simi Chahal played the role of Swaran Kaur “Savy”
- Garry Sandhu played the role of Deepa
- Iftikhar Thakur played the role of Chaudhary Shamsher
- Nasir Chinyoti played the role of Tabrez
- Akram Udas played the role of Boota
- Hardeep Gill played the role of Bikkar Chacha
- Gurshabad played the role of Balwinder Singh “Billa”
- Zafri Khan played the role of Advocate Bilal Randhawa and many other actors are featured in this film to make it must watch.
Chal Mera Putt 2 Punjabi Movie Review
The film is already released on Friday, 27th August 2021, and currently streaming on a popular OTT platform Amazon Prime Video as well as on Netflix. Those who do not watch the movie yet can watch it on these platforms but before that, they need to buy the subscription as these platforms are paid subscription app.
The trailer of the film is already available on the Youtube channel which gained 2.1 crore views along with 3.2 lakh likes. The film received good ratings on IMDb as the site gives 8.9 out of 10 which means the film is highly liked by the audiences. Go watch it once again and share your views in the comment section.