Miss World 2021 Shudufhadzo Musida: It seems like the countdown to Miss world has begun and South Africa’s Shudufhadzo Musida has been named as a “hot pick” to bring home the crown for the fourth time, the 25-year-old was crowned as Miss South Africa 2020 and she is going to be representing the country at the 70th Miss World pageant which was held on 16th December in Puerto Rico. She is hoping to follow the footsteps of South Africa’s Rolene Strauss who won the title in the year 2014, Shudufhadzo Musida previously stated, she is very excited to be going to miss the world as it celebrates a milestone anniversary and she is following the footsteps of those who went before her. Follow More Update On Extramovies.blog
Miss World 2021 Shudufhadzo Musida
She further stated this has been an amazing opportunity and she cannot wait to represent this country and have the words “Miss South Africa” which is blazoned across her chest, she further stated that she wants to make South Africa proud. Toni-Ann Singh of Jamaica. She is the one who became the longest-running titleholder in Miss World history due to Covid-19 and pandemic which delayed the annual pageant, she is going to be crowning her successor at the end of the event, Shudufhadzo Musida prepares to flight the South African flag high at the “World’s longest-running beauty pageant” next month.
We are going to be discussing five facts about Miss World-
- Europe has performed the best out of all continents in Miss World claiming 26 titles, they have won 14 when it comes to North America, 11 when it comes to South America, ten titles when it comes to Asia, five titles when it comes to five and Oceania has won about three titles.
- Venenzuela and India are the countries with the most Miss World win having six each.
- The United Kingdom, Sweden, and India are the only countries to have secured back-to-back wins when it comes to being Miss World.
- Halle Berry who is an oscar-winning actor represented the USA at Miss World in the year 1986 and she was crowned as the fifth runner-up.
- South Africa has also hosted Miss World seven times (1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 2001, 2008, and 2009.
There are going to be further details about the event in the coming days and weeks, the event seems to be coming close and the buzz around the event is getting hyped up, there are going to be further revelations and we are going to be on our toes to provide you with further details as soon as something comes under our radar.