Connect with us

Bollywood Movies

Mumbai City Civil Court rejects Salman Khan’s plea for interim order in defamation suit against Panvel neighbour

Published

on

mumbai-city-civil-court-rejects-salman-khan’s-plea-for-interim-order-in-defamation-suit-against-panvel-neighbour

Bollywood actor Salman Khan (Checklist | PTI)

By PTI

MUMBAI: The Mumbai City Civil Courtroom on Friday refused to skedaddle any period in-between restraining express in favour of actor Salman Khan who has sued a neighbour for alleged defamation.

The Bollywood celebrity has filed a civil suit alleging that Ketan Kakkad, who owns a predicament of land shut to the actor’s farmhouse in Panvel shut to Mumbai, defamed him for the period of an interview with a YouTube channel.

Deem Anil H Laddhad directed Kakkad to file his answer and posted the matter for extra listening to on January 21.

Legal professionals from DSK Honest which represents Khan sought an period in-between injunction (express) restraining Kakkad from making from now on defamatory statements for the period of the pendency of the suit.

Nonetheless Kakkad’s attorneys Abha Singh and Aditya Pratap opposed the prayer, saying they got case papers handiest on Thursday evening and can no longer fight through your entire suit.

Recommend Singh also said there used to be no urgency and if Khan had waited for a month to file the suit, then Kakkad must tranquil obtain some time to file a answer.

Deem Laddhad then adjourned the listening to.

Khan, who lives in suburban Bandra in Mumbai, owns a farmhouse in Panvel in neighbouring Raigad district.

Kakkad, also a Mumbai resident, owns a predicament on a hill subsequent to Khan’s farmhouse.

Per Khan’s suit, Kakkad made slanderous feedback against the actor whereas speaking to a YouTuber.

Two varied those who participated in the display bask in also been named as respondents.

Khan has also made YouTube, social media sites equivalent to Facebook, Twitter and search engine huge Google parties to the suit, tense that they be directed to block and grab the `defamatory enlighten’ from their net sites.

Khan desires a everlasting express restraining Kakkad from posting or publishing defamatory enlighten referring to the actor or his farmhouse.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Bollywood Movies

Janhvi Kapoor drops new BTS pics from the sets of Mr and Mrs Mahi

Published

on

Image Source – Instagram

On Republic Day, actor Janhvi Kapoor took to her Instagram account and dropped a series of BTS photos from the sets of her upcoming film, Mr and Mrs Mahi also starring Rajkummar Rao. In one of the pictures, Janhvi looks absolutely fierce and intense in a cricket helmet. It looks like we are also going to see her doing some action on the cricket field as well. As the theme of the movie is cricket, Ms Kapoor treats us with some pictures from the cricket pitch. 

She is also seen chilling with the crew and the cast members. Sharing the pictures with her Insta family, “cricket camp #MrandMrsMahi” Reacting to the post, a fan commented, “Looking like real cricketer” while another one said, “You look pretty 🙂

Check out the pictures of Janhvi here:

Meanwhile, Mr and Mrs Mahi is directed by Sharan Sharma who previously helmed Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl. The film is bankrolled by Karan Johar’s Dharma Productions. Rajkummar Rao plays Mahendra whereas Janhvi plays Mahima in the film. Sharing a small glimpse of the film, the Dhadak actor wrote, “Time to pad up – it’s going to be a journey of two hearts chasing a dream! Presenting #MrAndMrsMahi, coming to cinemas near you on 7th October, 2022.

On the professional front, Janhvi Kapoor will be next seen in Good Luck Jerry and Milli which is a Hindi remake of a Malayalam film, Helen. After wrapping up the film, she wrote an emotional note on her gram, a part of her note read, “I finally know what everyone means when they say you give your heart and soul to each film you take up. That isn’t the only reason this film is so special to me

Also read: Janhvi Kapoor sizzles in a sexy black monokini as she enjoys pool time, see PICS

Continue Reading

Bollywood Movies

Priyanka Chopra quitting Jee Le Zaraa for newborn? Here’s the truth

Published

on

Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas recently welcomed their little princess through surrogacy. The couple took to their respective Instagram accounts to share the good news with their fans. Soon rumours abounded that the actress might opt out of Farhan Akhtar‘s upcoming film Jee Le Zaraa for her newborn.

However, as reported by sources to ETimes the rumours that Priyanka Chopra opting out of Jee Le Zaraa are not only untrue but also baseless.

Back in 2021, Priyanka Chopra announced that she is a part of ‘Jee Le Zara’. She had taken to Instagram and announced the film with Alia and Katrina with an interesting anecdote. She wrote, “Let’s rewind, to me musing about wanting to do another Hindi movie ASAP. But it had to be the right one. The idea grew into a movie helmed by an all-female cast. This led to an impulsive phone call… to my 2 real friends about this idea that involved 3 on-screen girlfriends. Katrina, Alia, and I enthusiastically met in February 2020 to discuss who we could trust to bring this vision to life for us and our choice was unanimous… Farhan and Ritesh, Zoya and Reema. Can’t wait to get on the Road with Aloo and Katty.”

Check out Priyanka Chopra’s post here:

Jee Le Zaraa also features Alia Bhatt and Katrina Kaif in leading roles. Rumour has it that Vicky Kaushal is also a part of the film.

The film is produced by Farhan and Ritesh Sidhwani’s Excel Entertainment, and Tiger Baby, headed by Zoya Akhtar and Reema Kagti.

Also Read: Say What! Priyanka Chopra might opt out of Jee Le Zaraa for THIS reason?

Continue Reading

Bollywood Movies

Shilpa Shetty is let off the hook by courts in obscenity case involving Richard Gere

Published

on

shilpa-shetty-is-let-off-the-hook-by-courts-in-obscenity-case-involving-richard-gere

Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty (List | PTI)

By Explicit News Carrier

Actor Shilpa Shetty has been granted relief by a courtroom in the obscenity case filed against the actor in 2007. The case became once filed after Hollywood actor Richard Gere kissed her at an tournament held in Rajasthan. Based utterly totally on media experiences quoting Metropolitan Magistrate Ketaki Chavan, Shilpa had clarified her dwelling on the incident quickly after the incident.

Upon verification of paperwork offered, and the police legend which became once filed, the Magistrate became once happy that the charges against Shilpa had been counterfeit. Hence they decided to let her off, and he or she has been discharged from the offences.

Three cases had been filed against Shilpa after the incident. One in Ghaziabad and two in Rajasthan, and all of them on charges of obscenity. 

Continue Reading

Trending